So I started this project several months ago, but stuff gets in the way. Really my brain comes up with new projects all the time. I find it hard to finish anything! It’s pretty frustrating.
I figured if I wrote about it then I would finish it.
I glued together a bunch of colorful paper and then cut out the letters for gymnastics, along with two gymnasts. I used this plex-glass sort of material I found at Menards. It was fairly cheap and I only used about a quarter of a sheet. Maybe a third.
Anyway, my biggest issue has been trying to screw on the hooks for her to hang her medals on.
I tried ironing it to heat it up so it would be a little bit more pliable. It worked. However, I still ended up with a crack on one of the places where I was going to put a hook. Oh well, can’t always be perfect!
I intend, in Part II to put pictures of my beautiful daughter doing gymnastics behind the word gymnastics-in a collage of some sort.